Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Yesterday...Today....Tomorrow....


Time waits for nobody
Time waits for nobody
We all must plan our hopes together
Or we'll have no more future at all
Time waits for nobody...

These are the lyrics of the song TIME from Freddie Mercury's Album THE PRETENDER...

As this song says...time for sure waits for nobody.While i was a kid in school...how much i wanted to always stay in school so that I could always stick together with my buddies...But of course,that time elapsed and i had to bid adieu to my most special friends...Nothing could ever be compared with the joy that comes from being with childhood friends and i am sure everybody would agree with me on that...However,just like everybody,I had to move on with the heartbreak..When i was in college,i enjoyed the days thoroughly...the pressure of assignments, projects, presentations and what not was always there but i had never wanted those years to pass...but they did pass leaving an indelible memory...When I think of tomorrow,i again do not want my TODAY to pass...But it will pass away...

I had read somewhere....

Yesterday is HISTORY
Tomorrow is MYSTERY
Today is a GIFT
That is why it is called the PRESENT...

I have always lived my today but i cant stop reminiscing my past and ponder over my future...However,i will try my best to make the most out of the PRESENT that comes in the form of TODAY!!!

For the entire lyrics of the song TIME,Click Here

2 comments:

Niraj said...

You are right Khushbu. I also always want to live in today. However, being a social being I just can't ignore my future. When I try to live today, all the activities that I am doing currently reflects either my future or past. I also desperately want gift...but its hard to get...

Webaryal said...

Gr8... I have heard it in one of my cd collection of Shiv Khera....keep posting such types of power quotes..
Peace n light :-)