Wednesday, January 6, 2010

JLT

Its embarrassing that every 6 months I appear on my blog and solemnly vow to keep posting on my blog..I am hopeless at keeping my words...by hopeless I mean utterly useless. Unlike what people think, I can be LAZIER than a cuckoo..wait, cuckoo, sounds familiar..o yeah, no wonder I get my characteristics from this bird...my sister called me KUKU (that's my nickname) and she still does. So, should I blame my sister for me being lazy? Stupid metaphor/analogy whatever it is called!

Well, blogging is fun, and more so because I love writing, but I am not too comfortable to pour in my entire self.I can be pretty don't-come-close-to-me types at times, and me not blogging all this while is a result of such feelings...All this while i have stuck to my personal journal, which I use to write everything...its convenient you see...I can backbite about people I am not too fond of(and believe me there are many..not a good sign!), I can share my sorrows (and by blogging about them i don't want to sound like a cry baby, which sadly I am), and I can just blabber, without my cute li'l diary asking me to SHUT UP! See, maintaining a personal journal has so many more benefits. Having said that I have to admit that, I still love being here.

This time, I don't vow to keep posting, but I will certainly try my best...and isn't it good enough? Someone rightly said, "Every accomplishment starts with a decision to try."

Ciao ppl!

No comments: