Sunday, September 4, 2011

Midnight sleep crisis

Tonight is one of those nights when I can't sleep. I remember mom complaining how she could not sleep at nights. I used to find it strange thinking how could someone not be able to sleep. But now I understand. I have a lot to do today and for some funny reason, when I have a lot to do, I can do nothing. That probably happens with a lot of people. A friend keeps telling me that I need a vacation. I surely do. This month and the next will be a lot of traveling for me. In September, it is mostly work related, and in October I am visiting my sister's place in India. She gave birth to a baby boy 4 days back:) Everybody is happy, and so am I. Its a great feeling when sisters become mothers. I know it. I so want to be there with my sister and the lil one. That will be a real vacation for me. I am looking forward to it.

No comments: