Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Blog Stalker that I am !


Yes, I admit it. I am a blog stalker. I love reading what other people write, to know how they think, to learn about them, their perceptions. When I come across a really nice blog, I exhaust myself up until I have reached the first entry made by the blogger. By the time I have reached that first entry, I have made a close connection with the blogger. I feel like I have discovered a good chunk of his/her personality, life, relationships, faith.

Then there are some blogs which I follow regularly. I love reading them. Sometimes, I envy them for their gift of writing. Sometimes, I envy the people they write for. What beautiful words, what beautiful expressions! I wish I could write as often as some of my favorite bloggers do. I wish I could write with as much ease, as if the words were flowing effortlessly, as if they are talking to the readers.

This post is dedicated to all those amazing bloggers, who inspire me.

3 comments:

plutoed said...

But you do write so beautifully :D I love stalking you :)

Sugar said...

Yeah, you are lucky that you are capable of expressing yourself so well. I wish I could do the same and you inspire me :)

White Scarf said...

thank you:)