Thursday, February 23, 2012

My to-do's


With so much free time at my disposal, I dont know what to do of it. After spending more than 20 months with absolutely no free time for myself, I have got so used to be being busy and doing things from my 'To-do-list' that I now dont know how to make the best use of the time when I dont really have a list.

I am not a creative. I cant paint, I cant write poetry. I used to make a lot of fancy stuffs when I was a school student, but as I have grown older, I dont know where did that interest vanish. Watching television is not my favorite passtime (even more so when we dont have one at our place). Facebooking has got on my nerves. I sleep more than eight hours at night so no day time napping. With all the alternatives exhausted, I am left with very few options.

Now, I am not the kind of person who can enjoy free-time. I am not trained to be that way. I start getting paranoid. I start whining. I get restless. I feel useless. So, just to make me feel good about myself, I have prepared a fictitious list of things that i need to take care of. They are nothing important but I have just made a list out of them just to feel useful.

My list includes: Complete reading Lolita, register for this test, go to a wedding party on Friday and Sunday, make plans to entertain K who is arriving on Saturday. The list is stupid, I know, but this is the best I can do at the moment.

1 comment:

plutoed said...

include crashing into my office sometime soon. 12:30 would be an ideal time :D